On October 25, Samsung released its all-new TV commercial featuring the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch. The 30-second clip shows how easy the two gadgets are in use, how stylish the Galaxy Note 3 faux leather backing looks, as well as how to use the S Pen stylus to ‘take action instantly.’ In addition, the new Galaxy Note 3 TV commercial boasts a number of TouchWiz features like AirCommand and Multi Window.
Take a look at this stylish and brief Galaxy Note 3 TV commercial below.
For those of you who are not familiar with the matter, we are glad to remind that the Galaxy Note 3 is one of the latest offers presented by Samsung in Q3 2013. The device rivals with such best sellers as the iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, the Moto X, and has beat all of them in the latest drop tests. But for the faux leather backing, the device boasts such impressive features as a 5.7-inch 1080p Full HD, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM and 16/32GB internal storage options, a powerful 3200mAh battery, 13MP and 2MP cameras with Ultra HD video recording options, as well as runs the latest Android 4.3 version.
Among the key Samsung Galaxy Note 3 benefits we may highlight:
- With the Action Memo you can handwrite a note and automatically convert it into a formatted content. In addition, the Action Memo can be used for adding to contacts, looking up the address on a map, saving tasks to the to-do list, surfing the Web, and more.
- With the Screen Write feature you may capture the full screen image of the current page and then write addition information on the image.
- Pen Window lets you use the S pen not only for writing notes or drawing scratches, but also for opening a small app window like YouTube, Browser and what not without pausing activity on the current screen.
- Multitasking. You can now toggle between the apps without closing a window and opening a new one.
- Drag and Drop feature allows you to literally drag and drop text or images from one window to another with ease.
The Galaxy Note 3 is compatible with the Galaxy Gear smartwatch and syncs with the latter by means of Bluetooth connection. But for being compatible with the Galaxy Note 3, the smartwatch also syncs with the Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2. According to Samsung, the Galaxy Gear compatibility will be extended to a number of other Galaxy devices including the Galaxy S4 Mini, S4 Active, Mega 5.8, Mega 6.3, Galaxy S4 Zoom.
To see all the benefits of the latest Samsung novelties on your own, buy the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch, synch the two and enjoy the experience at full!
Author: Katherine Crayon