In the modern busy world of mobile communications we are looking for devices that would combine convenience in use, speed, practicality and retail for an affordable price. We’ve already seen plenty of smartwatches and their concepts being presented by the leaders of the tech industry, but the device we are going to discuss today differs from all the rest. Ladies and gentlemen, we are happy to present you a touch screen watch mobile phonesupporting MP3 and FM tuner.
For those of you who have never seen or used a watch phone before, we’ll try to explain how it works. Simply imagine your touch screen smartphone being glued to your wrist. What do I need to do to start using it, you may ask?
1. Insert a SIM card and start making phone calls and sending text messages to your friends right from the touch screen of your mobile watch.
2. But for supporting the features of a common cell phone (I mean making phone calls and sending text messages), the touch screen watch phone will let you use plenty of additional features:
- take pictures and record videos,
- surf the Web,
- listen to MP3 and FM radio.
We’ll talk about all this in detail a bit later, now let’s consider the key pros and cons of this device.
- Easy to setup
- Good call quality
- MP3 player works great
- Camera and video are VGA quality
- Storage can be expanded with 32GB card
- Low price
- A bit heavy
- Small screen and keypad
- Need to use the stylus to TXT
- Works on GSM cellular networks only
Mobile watch features include:
- Display: 1.5 inch touch screen
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Thai
- Operation Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- 1 SIM 1 Standby: Yes
- Camera: 1.3MP
- FM Radio: Yes, with memory channels
- Music Player: supports MP3, AMR, MID format
- Video Player: supports MP4, 3GP and AVI format
- Image Viewer: JPG, BMP, GIF format
- USB: supports USB data transferring, charging
- Bluetooth: Yes, supports Bluetooth for hand-free access calling
- Memory Capacity: expandable up to 8GB(Micro SD/T-Flash card Not included)
- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 450mAh
- Colors: Black/White/Pink
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches
- Weight: 65 g / 2.29 oz (with battery)
- Watch Band Material: Rubber
- Case Material: Plastic
***Note This Unlocked watch phone will only work with GSM network 850/900/1800/1900MHz, please check if your local area network is compatible with this device.
How to Setup the Mobile Watch
Watch Phone Unlocked with Camera Cell Phone Mobile Touch Screen is very easy to setup.
- To start using it, pop off the back and insert the SIM card from your cellular provider.
- Next, you will need some extra storage as the device itself comes with 20KB of onboard storage. As of now, you may expand storage up to 8GB.
- Put the back on, turn the watch on, set time and date, activate your cell phone provider and that’s it! Overall, it will take you less than 10 minutes to setup the device.
Andantages of Using Unlocked Watch Phone
Display. The touch screen is responsive and includes a hidden stylus in the band for you to use while browsing a contact list.
Calls and texts work great if you don’t mind using a small qwerty keyboard on a little screen.
Camera. The unlocked watch phone comes with 1.3MP built-in VGA camera that has a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels and has digital zooming, video recording etc. All images and videos will be stored on the microSD card.
Multimedia. The FM tuner works great with proprietary headphones (not mini USB earphones) plugged in. The MP3 player is amazing as well, proving you will good sound out of the onboard speaker. The video player supports 3GP and MP4 videos alongside with MP3.
With additional features like calendar, alarm, Tasks and Ebook reader, the unlocked watch phone can replace your regular smartphone with ease.
Durability. The watch phone lasts about 3-4 days with light usage and about 8 hours with really heavy usage such as playing music on the speaker from this phone for a few hours at a time.
The 1.5” touch screen watch mobile phone is available is three color options, so you will find a proper model for each member of your family. While expanding its internal storage, the watch phone can easily replace your smartphone, allowing you to manage phone calls, receive and send text messages, listen to music and watch videos right from your wrist, take photos and record videos with 1.3MP camera, use FM tuner and what not! Check out the touch screen watch prices, place an order online, and see all of its benefits on your own!
Customers who buy the mobile watch also order:
Buying the unlocked watch phone don’t forget to order the miscroSD card to make it possible to capture plenty of photos and videos. Amazon offers you to expand the internal storage with Kingston 8GB SDHC flash memory card.
***Note Before placing an order make sure the product fits your watch phone. Kingston 8GB SDHC flash memory card measures 4×4 inches. But for being compatible with the 1.5” touch screen watch mobile phone, the product also fits Sony Cybershot cameras, BlackBerry devices, etc. Check out its availability, price and order the microSD card online here.
Early last week I bought the Cell Phone Watch as a personal gift. I received it quickly, and within hours I had it working. Yes, the manual could use a lot of rewriting, but the watch is pretty much self explanatory. The cell phone works great on the T-Mobile network. The sound quality is good for such a small device. However, the earplugs that came with the phone were the wrong ones, and there was no spare battery, as advertised. So, I contacted PGD Group, the sellers, by e-mail and they responded right away. Today, only 4 days later, I received the spare battery and the correct earplugs. I am a happy camper, and all thanks to the responsiveness of the PGD Group. This is a very inexpensive watch, that works well, and yet they took the time to make things right. I highly recommend them if you are considering this type of purchase. – posted by Kenneth Simpson.
This is the best watch i have ever owned..I put in an 8 gig card into it and use it as a jump drive and listen to the radio..text and take phone calls ..Where can you do that with any phone .People think it is a watch until it rings and i answer it or get a text message and the look on there face is worth it also – posted by rpowell18.
I gave this to my son who’s always leaving his phone at home or is always misplacing it. He never leaves home without his watch, though, so I thought this was a great idea! He loves it, especially seeing people’s reactions when it rings and he answers it. He broke his charger after a couple of weeks, maybe he yanked it too hard, I don’t know. But I contacted Amazon and they gave me the email address of the seller and the guy I talked to, Jack, was very helpful. Awesome customer service! – posted by Sarra Cumagun.
Author: Katherine Crayon