As promised, CyanogenMod firmware is available for download. Those of you who had purchased the Oppo N1 before the CyanogenMod version was released shouldn’t be upset. CyanogenMod ROM is now available for installation on any of the existion Oppo N1 versions. Keep reading and check what CyanogenMod features as well as Oppo N1 CyanogenMod installation guide.
Before installing CyanogenMod on your Oppo N1, check out the kew CyanogenMod features in the video below.
CyanogenMod has been customized for the Oppo N1 to support all software and hardware features the device boasts. Some unique CyanogenMod features you’ll be able to enjoy after the installation is completed are support to the built-in rotating camera, O-Clock Bluetooth remote control and a number of ColorOS features like double tap to wake.
Before you start CyanogenMod installation, make sure you’ve backed up your data. Mind that all of your contacts, apps, messages and other data will be removed.
Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Installation Guide
- Copy the file you have downloaded to your N1
- Launch the System Update application found from the Tools folder found in the App Drawer
- Select “Local update”, browse for the file you have downloaded and press “Upgrade Now” when prompted
- Select English in the OPPO Recovery
- Select “Wipe data and cache” and wait for it to finish
- Select “Install from SD” and browse the file you have previously copied to your phone
- Wait for the update to finish and then select Reboot
Follow the link to download CyanogenMod