It’s become trendy to start offering cases for new gadgets ahead of their launch. A couple of weeks are left before the official Google Nexus 5 release, and the UK retailer MobileFun already offers cases for the upcoming LG device.
All in all, there are four LG Nexus 5 cases on offer – two from Cruzerlite and two from Rearth Ringke, selling for $17.49 each. Unfortunately, none of the LG Nexus 5 cases is shipping as of now, however you may already pre-order the accessory you like the most. The exact date of LG Nexus 5 cases availability has not been announced yet. Most likely the accessories will become available as soon as Google Nexus 5 releases. Still, such information is still to be confirmed.
Before pre-ordering new cases from MobileFun, make sure that they fit Google Nexus 5 specs. According to the recently revealed Nexus 5 service manual, the device will boast the following features:
- Dimensions: 131.9 x 68.2 x – mm
- Display: 4.95” full HD 1080p IPS LCD
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz with Adreo 330 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB
- microSD: NO
- Cameras: 8 MP rear (featuring optical image stabilization and an LED flash) + 1.3 MP front
- Battery: 2300 mAh or 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G and 4G LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, wireless charging
- SIM: microSIM
- OS: Android 4.4
Report goes, the Nexus 5 will come in 2 storage options: 16GB and 32GB, each of them is to have different battery capacity (2300mAh and 3000mAh, respectively). The LG Nexus 5 price tag will make up $299 for the 16GB model and $399 for the 32GB one.
Google Nexus 5 release is set for late October, the exact date it still to be confirmed. Stay tuned for more on this!